July 10, 2011

Birthday Love

     I know I'm a little behind the times, but it's been a busy week, so... better late than never!  Last Friday was my birthday, and so many of my family and friends (both new and old) helped to make it special.  I just wanted to say a quick, public Thank You to everyone who sent cards, texts, facebook messages, food, and good vibes my way!!  I really appreciate all the love!
Birthday cards brightening up my dresser
     One of the best things I received for my birthday was a drawing made by my cousin.... it's incredibly awesome, check it out:
She's quite the artist, yes?!
     So cool... there's a birthday cake to the left of the flower, but for some reason my camera kept cutting it off every time I tried to get it in the shot, sigh.... I'm no good with technology.
     I didn't do a whole lot on the day, as I mentioned in my last post I was working the overnight shift, but I got to eat some tasty food made by friends, and I got to hear from so many of you... and that's all I needed to have a great birthday.  Thanks everyone!


1 comment:

Bill Conway said...

They say successful blogging entails writing on a predictable schedule. Obviously, "they" aren't medical students or residents or they'd know better! :-)